Pour l'instant, voyage voyage!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day

It is also the day that John Francis
stop is silent vows of the past 17 years
on the twentieth anniversary of Earth Day.

He also walk for 17 years, not riding in anything with motor.
John Francis est un Grand Homme.
John Francis is my Hero.
I love John Francis so much.
For what he did for what he is.
His message is one of the most touching in many ways
I have receive in years if it's not in my life.
Kyle spoke at a symposium last year in october in Hollande.
John Francis was there and then i was so happy to be there too.
It was my first time meeting with him,
but i took him with me in my heart that day
and lived with a bit of his teaching now, everyday.
Especialy when I walk.

When he did his speech John Francis said things like:

-"Now, environment is not just about trees and pollution and loss of species and loss of habitat, it is really about how we treat each other."

-"It is an emotion about how we relate to each other, because as we relate to each other with this emotion, things are going to change. The environment will change, because it is really a manifestation of how we treat each other. It is really a manifestation of our relationship with each other, ourselves, our family, our community, community to community. But it starts with this emotion that i feel very strongly for all of you. Is that I love you."


Dr.John Francis, Hollande, oct.2006

And then there is PlanetWalker the book:
http://www.planetwalk.org/book
How to Change Your World One Step at at Time," By Dr. John Francis

I strongly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Cours de cuisine Montréal led hula hoops